Solar Energy Experience - Abdelrahman-Mahran
Solar Energy Experience
Develop and improve the quality of energy and power usage in the region and to develop my career path.
Founder and Digital marketing
Mecha Solar Egypt - Start up (Jul 2016 – Feb 2021)
- Participated as speaker Online in Middle East Rooftop Solar Congress. 17 Feb 2021
- Admin of "Solar Energy in Egypt" official Facebook Group & Egypt Renewables Blog.
- Manage team of 3 Engineers - 2-3 meetings monthly.
- Our team helped Mecha Solar to be Listed among top 100 energy Startups worldwide. Sep 2020.
- Mecha Solar Egypt was mentioned in the “Egyptian Tech Start-ups” under energy companies with KarmSolar. 15 Aug 2020.
- Created 30+ Business profile for Mecha Solar on social media websites.
- Facebook Group exceeded 32.5K.
- Blog reached 21,000 visits.
Attached detailed Company Profile
Technical Sales Engineer
Inter Solar Egypt. (Mar 2018 - Dec 2018) – Full Time
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products & services to customers.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Travelled to 14 City in Egypt – Total of 39 Working Days for technical presentations and making site engineering previews.
- Meeting with Engineering Maintenance Managers and consultants to make complete detailed technical presentation.
- Attending for supervision on installation process of solar thermal systems.
I have worked at inter solar Egypt as sales engineer for our main product solar water heater where I started my sales mission as out door visits started by domestic compounds and villas which were under construction and under Internal finishing then after studying the product technically and financially, I was able to present our product precisely to consultant engineers and contractors.
I have visited most popular consultant offices and contracting companies in Egypt and were able to make a full detailed presentation for our solar water heaters and with continuous improvement to my presentation skills during these visits I was able to make good deals opening good opportunities to our company.
I was responsible for making Detailed Explanation of our product to sales men and sales managers of our partners like Mazloum.
As part of my sales mission, I have Traveled to 14 City in Egypt – Total of 39 Working Days – to make sales visits and to make engineering previews and technical presentations where I have visited most of Hotels and resorts of red sea Sharm Elsheikh, Hurghada, Dahab & Taba.
Beside some office tasks like Editing & improving Company's Presentation and company’s Website
Tasks & Achievements
Sales Engineer: SOLIMPEKS Solar Water heaters
- Indoor Sales: (Compound Owners)
- Out Door Visits:
- New Management Capital – Meeting with Chairman
- Contracting Companies
- Engineering Consultant Offices
- Hotels & Resorts
Projects– Solar water heater & PV On Grid systems.
Number of Previews: 20
• (40 & 5) KWH On-Grid PV Systems
• Solar Water Heaters (11 Villa, 2 Factories, 4 Resorts, 3 Buildings)
Number of Presentations: 5 (Held Complete Technical Presentations to)
• Engineering Consultancy Offices: (Hamza, Saleh & Hegab)
• Mazloum "Inter Solar Egypt’s Dealer" (3 Branches)
Site supervision: 2 Projects SWH
• Installing 300 Liters Solar Water Heater –Villa – Madinty
• Installing 300 Liters Solar Water Heater –Villa – Al shorouk
Travelled to 14 City in Egypt – Total of 39 Working Days
- Hurghada: 3 Times for sales and engineering previews (Hotels & Resorts)
- Sharm El Sheikh: Once for sales and engineering previews (Hotels & Resorts)
- Assiut: 2 times for engineering previews (Residential Compound)
- Alexandria: 2 times for engineering previews and technical presentation (Mazloum)
- Banha: Once for engineering preview (Villa) + Kafr Shokr Presentation (Mazloum)
- 10th Of Ramadan & El Obour: 2 Times for sales and engineering previews (Factories)
- North Sinai: Truck & Shipping 4 SWH to New Sinai University East Kantara Branch
- Taba & Dahab: Once for sales and engineering previews (Hotels & Resorts)
- Ismailia: Once for contracting with Suez Canal authority
- Suez: Once for engineering preview (Factory)
- Mansoura: Once for engineering preview (Mall & Villa)
CEO & CHAIRMAN
Eng. Ashraf Abo Eleish
Mob: +20100 071 2807
Solar Energy Trainee
GADWA for engineering and industrial projects. Sep 2015 – Feb 2016
- Trained how to design a complete photo-voltaic system.
- Participated in installing 2 Off Grid Systems (Each of 5 KWH).
- Attended the International KACO Products Training. 11 JAN 2016 at Sonesta Hotel Cairo. Organized by ENERSYSCOM in collaboration with SEDA
Solar Energy Courses
- Capacity Building and Quality Infrastructure of Rooftop Photo Voltaic Installers in Egypt – National Renewable Energy Authority NREA + GIZ – Sep 2018 -Instructor: Mr. Frank Robens.
- Solar Energy – Engineering Training Academy. Aug 2016
- PV Education – Online Course - Self Learning
Plans & Recent Activities:
Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) in Renewable Energy Engineering*
British University in Egypt - applied April 2021
Working on a project with my solar energy team
Project Name: Solar Powered Drone (SPD)