Interview Q&A - Prepare to Market Project - Udacity - DMND

Prepare to Market Project - Udacity - DMND

Interview Q&A


Personal Background


1.  Describe your personal demographics.

Are they married?

Answer 1: Yes.

Answer 2: No.

Answer 3: Yes.

 

What's their annual household income?

Answer 1: 200,000 Egyptian Pound.

Answer 2: 150,000 Egyptian Pound.

Answer 3: 25,000 United State Dollars.

 

Where do they live?

Answer 1: 6th of October, Giza, Egypt.

Answer 2: New Cairo, Egypt.

Answer 3: Dokki, Giza, Egypt

 

How old are they?

Answer 1: 29

Answer 2: 25

Answer 3: 30

 

Do they have children?

Answer 1: No.

Answer 2: yes, 1 boy.

Answer 3: No.



2.  Describe your educational background.

What level of education did they complete?

Answer 1: Bachelor Degree.

Answer 2: Bachelor Degree.

Answer 3: Master of science in Cyber Security.

 

Which schools did they attend?

Answer 1: Helwan University - Mechatronics Mechanical Engineering

Answer 2: Canadian International College – Sheikh Zayed Branch - Business Administration

Answer 3: Modern Sciences and Arts University – 6th of October - Computer Science


3. What is your job role? Your title?

Answer 1: Project Engineer.

Answer 2: Real Estate Broker.

Answer 3: Cyber Security Architect

 

 

4. How long have you had this role and title?

Answer 1: 3 Years.

Answer 2: 2 Years.

Answer 3: 7 Years.

 

 

Hobbies

 

1. What do you like to do in your free time?

Answer 1: Horse Back Riding and walking

Answer 2: Training and doing sport.

Answer 3: Reading about technology.

 

 

2. What are you interested in?

Answer 1: Watching Movies and travelling.

Answer 2: Swimming.

Answer 3: Diving and going to cinema.


Challenges/Barriers


1. What are your biggest challenges professionally/personally?

Answer 1:

My biggest challenge personally, that I always need to improve my skills and I have solved a time management problem in my life which that I take time to do everything perfectly and solved it by that I trained how to do tasks smarter.

My biggest challenge professionally that I didn’t feel comfortable working in my company and did not want to sign a new contract with them so I have to prepare myself to be a freelancer.

 

Answer 2:

My biggest challenge personally, that I want to overcome laziness and to be more careful and consistency to succeed.

My biggest challenge professionally that I jump from a company to another a lot and I want to be stable.

 

Answer 3:

My biggest challenge personally, that I be able to make time for myself.

My biggest challenge professionally that I want to make balance between the new updates of technology in cyber security and between my company tasks.

 

2. Is price or time a concern for the goals you want to achieve?

Answer 1: Both but if I have to choose one it will be Time.

Answer 2: Price.

Answer 3: Time is more important than price but price is also important.

 

3. What setbacks prevent you from achieving your goals?

Answer 1: Procrastination and Distractions.

Answer 2: Focusing on the end result.

Answer 3: Expectations.

 

     Do you feel like you don’t have enough information?

Answer 1: No, all the information is available.

Answer 2: I do not really know.

Answer 3: I think that I have good information but more is better.

 

     Are you not sure where to start?

Answer 1: No, I’m sure.

Answer 2: I think I’m lost.

Answer 3: Pretty Sure.

 

     Have you started researching at all?

Answer 1: Yes, I have.

Answer 2: No, not yet.

Answer 3: I’m always making research.

 

 

Goals


1. What are your professional/personal goals?

Answer 1:

My professional goal is to be a digital marketing freelancer, and achieve good income for me and my family.

My personal goals to is to continuously improve my performance and productivity.

 

Answer 2:

My professional goal is to be a graphic designer freelancer.

My personal goals to is to buy a super car.

 

Answer 3:

My professional goal is to be a programmer and cyber security freelancer in few years.

My personal goals to is to improve my security and programming skills.

 

 

  How is your work/life balance?

Answer 1: Nowadays in my recent company my work is all what I do and in my free time I learn new skills to be a freelancer.

Answer 2: I could do with some personal time.

Answer 3: its fine and enjoyable.

 

2. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

 

Answer 1: A completely new role in an entirely different industry as I am shifting my career from engineering to digital marketing.

Answer 2: A completely new role in an entirely different industry.

Answer 3: A new role in the same industry.

 

3. How have your goals changed in the past 3 years?

Answer 1: it hasn’t changed, but increased.

Answer 2: I wanted to be a graphic designer but I didn’t have time to learn and be professional enough to be a freelancer but now it’s time to start.

 

Answer 3: its always changing according to my work. My learning goals is being changed due to my cyber security career, so I need to learn the latest and newest technology in security and to be aware of all new updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abdelrahman Mahran Mathematics Tutor - Reviews

Solar Energy Experience - Abdelrahman-Mahran